Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations Recipe Card Challenge

I made this card box for the Kraftie Kre8ations Recipe Card Challenge.
We were given a list of "ingredients" that had to be included in the card. These were out instructions: 

Be sure to read the directions carefully.. this card has specifics...
1. Anything but a "plain square or rectangle" card
2. Must have 2 layers plus 1 embossed layer
3. Sentiment - Thinking of you, Get Well or Just Because
4. Must include a ribbon

5. Any other embellishment you like.

And here is what I came up with....
Outside of Card: Box Card Silhouette SVG File
Inside of Card: from Silhouette SCG Files
Paper: Evangeline Collection by Cosmo Cricket
Ribbon: from my stash
Butterfly: Die cut and embossing folder from my stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Cameo: Metal embellishment from my stash

This was my first time making anything like this, but it was fun. 
Hope you enjoy it too!

If you would like to get in on all the phone, click the link below to join this awesome group on Facebook!
See ya there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment